Sunday, November 1, 2009

sneak preview


We're back from safari!
Dusty, dirty and wiped out from long hours on bumpy roads but of course it was all worth it.


Yes, we were less than 3 feet away from that lion. 
He was just taking a nap by the side of the road.


More to come...

4 comments:

  1. yay! and yikes! I've been checking hourly (yes, you've been a helpful procrastination tool) to see if you guys were back with photos and updates! Looking forward to seeing and reading more soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... i like how you said you are wiped out! steve made fun of me for saying that... being driven around WAS tiring, i agree! getting up and down spotting animals left and right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, our humble digital, (non-SLR fancy impressive) camera could only do so much--but we're happy to share!

    BK: It's 3 of us vs. 1 of Steve!! D and I are both with you on the tiredness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed your report. I enlarged the images and saw the leapold in the tree. The last picture scared me. I hope Duncan was inside the car when you took that picture with the lion only 3 feet away. I can tell you both are exhausted. Duncan's eyes are blood-shot. Get some rest now. Love you.007

    ReplyDelete